Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.70 in (1006.5 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Camp Springs / Andrews Air Force Base (KADW)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 76.87°W Elev: 282ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. High near 65. South wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before 1am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 26. Windy, with a northwest wind 20 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37. Windy, with a northwest wind 25 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 47 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Calvert County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE