Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.89 in (1012.3 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Patuxent River, Naval Air Station (KNHK)
Lat: 38.29 Lon: -76.4 Elev: 46ft.
- Rest Of Today Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. West winds around 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny in the morning...then cloudy with a chance of rain and snow in the afternoon. Cooler with highs in the mid 40s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.
- Sunday Night Snow. Lows in the upper 20s. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.
- Monday Snow...mainly in the morning. Highs in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.
- Monday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Lows in the upper 20s.
- Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s.
- Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s.
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE