Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
Barometer30.16 in (1021.1 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Patuxent River, Naval Air Station (KNHK)
Lat: 38.28 Lon: -76.41 Elev: 39ft.
Rest Of This Afternoon Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Partly sunny in the morning...then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs around 40. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Monday Rain. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Monday Night Rain likely. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Lows in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Rain. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Christmas Day Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE