Heavy rain continues in parts of Texas and New Mexico; severe storms possible in the Midwest
Heavy rain and the threat for flash flooding will continue on Saturday in parts of Texas and southeast New Mexico due to tropical moisture from the remnants of Odile. Flash Flood Watches continue across this area. Meanwhile, a storm system moving through the northern U.S. will bring a chance of severe thunderstorms to the Upper Midwest through the mid-Miss. River Valley through Saturday evening.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity66% Wind SpeedSW 8 mph Barometer29.77 in (1007.6 mb) Dewpoint63°F (17°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Madison, Dane County Regional-Truax Field (KMSN)
Lat: 43.14°N Lon: 89.33°W Elev: 873ft.
2 Miles NW Madison WI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Late Afternoon Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 4am, then a slight chance of showers after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 64. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. South wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.