Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Milwaukee, General Mitchell International Airport (KMKE)
Lat: 42.96°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 630ft.
2 Miles ESE West Milwaukee WI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain, snow, and sleet before 10am, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 28. North wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Milwaukee County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE