Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.36 in (1029.7 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Oklahoma City, Will Rogers World Airport (KOKC)
Lat: 35.41 Lon: -97.6 Elev: 1280ft.
Oklahoma City OK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37. South wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. South wind 6 to 16 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain or freezing rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oklahoma County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE