Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 17 mph
- Barometer30.22 in (1023.5 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Oklahoma City, Will Rogers World Airport (KOKC)
Lat: 35.41°N Lon: 97.6°W Elev: 1280ft.
Oklahoma City OK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. South wind around 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oklahoma County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE