Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer28.59 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
CW5972 Goldendale (C5972)
Lat: 45.80383°N Lon: 120.81533°W Elev: 1726ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 29. Light northeast wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Simcoe Highlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE