Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer28.42 in
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
CW5972 Goldendale (C5972)
Lat: 45.80383 Lon: -120.81533 Elev: 1726ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Light southwest wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Simcoe Highlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE