Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Kennewick Vista Field (HVSTA)
Lat: 46.218°N Lon: 119.201°W Elev: 502ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain likely after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 49. South wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain before 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Southwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. West wind 9 to 13 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. North wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE