Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1019.5 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Alamosa Muni(awos) (KALS)
Lat: 37.46°N Lon: 105.87°W Elev: 7539ft.
South Fork CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain between noon and 5pm, then a slight chance of snow after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly between 7pm and midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east northeast in the evening. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Rio Grande Valley/Eastern San Juan Mountains Below 10000 Ft, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE