A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity51% Wind SpeedSW 8 mph Barometer29.83 in Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Kaiser Lake Ozark, Lee C Fine Memorial Airport (KAIZ)
Lat: 38.1°N Lon: 92.55°W Elev: 869ft.
Fort Leonard Wood MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind 10 to 14 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Wind chill values as low as 33 early. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North wind 6 to 8 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Wind chill values as low as 20. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Saturday Night Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.