Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
CW4878 Pine Cove (C4878)
Lat: 33.76319°N Lon: 116.73511°W Elev: 6325ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Breezy, with a northeast wind 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Windy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Riverside County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE