A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity61% Wind SpeedN 8 mph Barometer30.12 in (1017.6 mb) Dewpoint40°F (4°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Dryden, Terrell County Airport (K6R6)
Lat: 30.05°N Lon: 102.21°W Elev: 2320ft.
3 Miles NNW Big Bend National Park TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 43. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Northeast wind around 15 mph. Friday Night Rain. Low around 42. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. East wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.