Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.0 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Long Beach, Long Beach Airport (KLGB)
Lat: 33.81167 Lon: -118.14639 Elev: 56ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 72. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 66. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE