Arctic Air Will Move Into U.S. This Week
Arctic air will move back into the central Plains, Great Lake States and Western U.S. this week. Winter Storm Warnings, Winter Weather Advisories and Wind Chill Advisories are in effect in many areas. Recent heavy rains across the lower Mississippi and Tennessee Valleys will shift into the Carolinas Monday. Rivers that came up over the weekend will recede across portions of the South.
Read More... Humidity51% Wind SpeedW 12 mph Barometer29.90 in (1012.8 mb) Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Burlington, Burlington International Airport (KBTV)
Lat: 44.47°N Lon: 73.15°W Elev: 331ft.
6 Miles ENE Port Henry NY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Monday A slight chance of snow showers between 10am and noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. North wind 3 to 5 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Light and variable wind. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Light and variable wind. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Southwest wind around 8 mph. New Year's Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph after midnight. Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind around 9 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Southwest wind around 9 mph.