Strong winds in the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley
A developing storm system in the Upper Midwest will move through the Great Lakes into Canada on Monday. Winds will be gusty and strong around this system and extend from the Great Lakes to the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. The strongest winds will be around Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, with gusts up to 60 mph in parts of Michigan, Ohio and Upstate New York where High Wind Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity97% Wind SpeedSW 5 mph Barometer29.65 in (1003.9 mb) Dewpoint51°F (11°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (KCHO)
Lat: 38.14°N Lon: 78.45°W Elev: 623ft.
Charlottesville VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind around 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Breezy, with a south wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night A chance of snow before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.