Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
Current conditions at
Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (KCHO)
Lat: 38.14 Lon: -78.45 Elev: 623ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near 34. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Rain and snow showers. High near 44. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Albemarle, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE