Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 15 mph
- Barometer29.79 in (1008.7 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (KCHO)
Lat: 38.14°N Lon: 78.45°W Elev: 623ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 45. Light southwest wind.
- Wednesday A chance of rain, then rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 67. South wind 6 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Albemarle, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE