Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.86 in (1014.3 mb)
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hayward Municipal Airport (KHYR)
Lat: 46.16 Lon: -91.45 Elev: 1214ft.
2 Miles SW Hayward WI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered flurries before 10am. Partly sunny and cold, with a temperature falling to around -4 by 5pm. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly between 2am and 5am. Increasing clouds, with a temperature falling to near -15 by 9pm, then rising to around -4 during the remainder of the night. Wind chill values between -20 and -30. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 8am. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 5. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -21. Wind chill values between -25 and -30. West wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near -2. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -20.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 10.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 16.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sawyer County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE