Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.82 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
DW7094 Mill Valley (D7094)
Lat: 37.91333 Lon: -122.54833 Elev: 190ft.
4 Miles NW Woodacre CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light northwest.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63. North northwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 45. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE