Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedWNW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in (1020.1 mb)
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056 Lon: -121.84750 Elev: 253ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a west northwest wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 51. Breezy, with a northwest wind 13 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 51. West northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE