Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 8 G 17 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917°N Lon: 121.92417°W Elev: 59ft.
3 Miles SE San Jose International Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 70. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. North wind 8 to 14 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73. West northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 85.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE