Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.5 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose, San Jose International Airport (KSJC)
Lat: 37.35917°N Lon: 121.92417°W Elev: 59ft.
3 Miles SE San Jose International Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 52. West northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 48. North wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 3 Miles SE San Jose International Airport CA
37.33°N 121.9°W (Elev. 82 ft)
- Last Update: 8:43 am PDT Mar 12, 2014
- Forecast Valid: 12pm PDT Mar 12, 2014-6pm PDT Mar 18, 2014
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE