Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedS 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint-12°F (-24°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.271944 Lon: -119.289167 Elev: 6650ft.
Sonora Pass CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -20. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Blustery, with a northeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 28. Windy, with a northeast wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE