Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.45 in
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Heber, Heber City Municipal-Russ McDonald Field Airport (K36U)
Lat: 40.48194 Lon: -111.42889 Elev: 5636ft.
26 Miles E Francis UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 12. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Wind chill values as low as -1. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. North northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE