Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 18 G 23 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-21°F (-29°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.28°N Lon: 110.05°W Elev: 5171ft.
34 Miles NW Neola UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. Steady temperature around 18. Wind chill values as low as -1. Blustery, with a northeast wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -14. Blustery, with a northeast wind 21 to 26 mph decreasing to 14 to 19 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. Wind chill values as low as -11. East northeast wind 6 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 14. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 32. Windy.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Blustery.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE