Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 3 MPH
- Barometer29.73 in
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
Current conditions at
Evanston, Evanston-Uinta County Burns Field (KEVW)
Lat: 41.27306 Lon: -111.03056 Elev: 7162ft.
32 Miles E Oakley UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers, mainly before 11am. High near -10. Wind chill values as low as -38. Blustery, with a west northwest wind around 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around -12. Wind chill values as low as -36. West northwest wind 11 to 20 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near -2. Wind chill values as low as -37. West northwest wind 14 to 21 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11. Wind chill values as low as -31. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. West wind 11 to 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE