Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 13 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.2 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Evanston, Evanston-Uinta County Burns Field (KEVW)
Lat: 41.27306°N Lon: 111.03056°W Elev: 7162ft.
32 Miles E Oakley UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Breezy, with a southwest wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow. Low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -6. West wind 17 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 18. Northwest wind 15 to 18 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE