Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSSW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Evanston, Evanston-Uinta County Burns Field (KEVW)
Lat: 41.27306 Lon: -111.03056 Elev: 7162ft.
37 Miles NW Neola UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as zero. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -5. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Wind chill values as low as -5. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -2. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Breezy.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE