Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 13 MPH
- Barometer29.84 in
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill-17°F (-27°C)
Current conditions at
Evanston, Evanston-Uinta County Burns Field (KEVW)
Lat: 41.27306 Lon: -111.03056 Elev: 7162ft.
35 Miles NW Neola UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers, mainly before 11am. High near -5. Wind chill values as low as -33. Blustery, with a west northwest wind around 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around -8. Wind chill values as low as -32. West wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the evening. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 1. Wind chill values as low as -31. West wind 13 to 20 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7. Wind chill values as low as -28. West wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. West wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE