Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 14 G 25 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill-19°F (-28°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.28°N Lon: 110.05°W Elev: 5171ft.
28 Miles NNW Neola UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers. Low around 17. West wind around 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Friday Snow showers. High near 23. West northwest wind 16 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Wind chill values as low as -2. Northwest wind 9 to 17 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 30. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE