Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 12 G 17 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01°N Lon: 112.53°W Elev: 4865ft.
Zion NP & Zion Canyon UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. East northeast wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. East northeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Utah's Dixie and Zion National Park, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE