Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity32% Wind SpeedN 7 MPH Barometer30.19 in Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) Visibility9.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01°N Lon: 112.53°W Elev: 4865ft.
Zion NP & Zion Canyon UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. East southeast wind around 7 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. East southeast wind 7 to 17 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. South southeast wind 18 to 21 mph. Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 21 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. West southwest wind 9 to 16 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.