Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.62452 Lon: -113.29709 Elev: 5290ft.
13 Miles NNW Mackay ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as zero. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. West northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lost River/Pashimeroi, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE