Ana southwest of Kauai and crawling slowly toward the west
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center continues to monitor Tropical Storm Ana as it continues to pass southwest of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Maximum sustained winds are 70 miles per hour, with higher gusts, and little change in strength is expected. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Kauai, and a Hurricane Watch is in effect for uninhabited regions of northwest Hawaii.
14NM NW Dauphin Island AL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
SEAS ARE GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE
HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE
MORE THAN TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.
- Overnight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday NE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SSE in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday NNE wind 5 to 10 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night NNE wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday NNE wind around 10 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night NNE wind around 10 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday NE wind 5 to 10 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night NE wind 5 to 10 kt. Clear. Seas around 1 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE