Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.22 in (1023.0 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Huntsville Municipal Airport (KUTS)
Lat: 30.74°N Lon: 95.59°W Elev: 364ft.
3 Miles SE Huntsville TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, mainly before 7am. High near 56. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Walker County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE