Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.87 in (1011.4 mb)
- Dewpoint58°F (14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baton Rouge Metropolitan, Ryan Field (KBTR)
Lat: 30.54°N Lon: 91.15°W Elev: 59ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 35. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Feliciana Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE