Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
SONORA DESERT MUSEUM NEAR TUCSON 11WNW (TS928)
Lat: 32.23944 Lon: -111.16944 Elev: 2768ft.
11 Miles SSW Fort Huachuca AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a southwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain showers after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Breezy, with a southwest wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West southwest wind 11 to 17 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dragoon/Mule/Huachuca and Santa Rita Mountains including Bisbee/Canelo Hills/Madera Canyon, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE