Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
SONORA DESERT MUSEUM NEAR TUCSON 11WNW (TS928)
Lat: 32.23944°N Lon: 111.16944°W Elev: 2768ft.
11 Miles SSW Fort Huachuca AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East southeast wind around 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East southeast wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. East southeast wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dragoon/Mule/Huachuca and Santa Rita Mountains including Bisbee/Canelo Hills/Madera Canyon, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE