Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 2 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.691694 Lon: -111.448111 Elev: 3500ft.
6 Miles NNE Sasabe AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 27. Light east wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE