Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 5 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.691694°N Lon: 111.448111°W Elev: 3500ft.
6 Miles NNE Sasabe AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. South southeast wind 7 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 12 to 17 mph becoming south southwest 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North northwest wind 10 to 13 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74. East wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE