Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.39 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Early County Airport (KBIJ)
Lat: 31.4 Lon: -84.9 Elev: 0ft.
5 Miles NNW Fort Gaines GA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy frost after 3am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Patchy frost before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. High near 68. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clay County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE