Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity83% Wind SpeedW 5 mph Barometer30.21 in (1019.2 mb) Dewpoint35°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Deming, Deming Municipal Airport (KDMN)
Lat: 32.26°N Lon: 107.72°W Elev: 4314ft.
Columbus NM 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 6 mph after midnight. Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. East wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44. East wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 48. East wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Scattered rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Night Scattered rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind around 7 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.