Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Organ Pipe Cactus Nat Mon HCN (OPCA3)
Lat: 31.9497 Lon: -112.8013 Elev: 1631ft.
3 Miles NE Lukeville AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. East northeast wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. East wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. East northeast wind around 8 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Pima County Including Ajo/Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE