Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
EW3231 Jamul (E3231)
Lat: 32.70733°N Lon: 116.87217°W Elev: 1005ft.
5 Miles WSW Dulzura CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Breezy, with a light northeast wind increasing to 20 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Windy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 63.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE