Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity70% Wind SpeedN 6 mph Barometer30.24 in Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Thomaston, Thomaston-Upson County Airport (KOPN)
Lat: 32.96°N Lon: 84.26°W Elev: 797ft.
2 Miles WSW Flovilla GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind. Sunday Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.