Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 mph
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ruidoso Regional (KSRR)
Lat: 33.36°N Lon: 105.67°W Elev: 6818ft.
2 Miles ENE Ruidoso Downs NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Mountains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE