Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 3 mph
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.4 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Texarkana Regional-Webb Field (KTXK)
Lat: 33.46 Lon: -94 Elev: 361ft.
4 Miles E Redwater TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 44. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of rain after midnight. Low around 39. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Light north wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bowie County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE