Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 9 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
EL CARISO (ECSC1)
Lat: 33.647114°N Lon: 117.412031°W Elev: 2733ft.
5 Miles WSW Lake Elsinore CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northeast in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Ana Mountains and Foothills, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE