Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.702 Lon: -116.219 Elev: -21ft.
5 Miles N Indio CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 50. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coachella Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE