Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.43 in
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Socorro Municipal Airport (KONM)
Lat: 34.02 Lon: -106.9 Elev: 4875ft.
8 Miles S San Antonio NM
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Rio Grande Valley, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE