Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedSSW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Show Low, Show Low Regional Airport (KSOW)
Lat: 34.26528 Lon: -110.00556 Elev: 6414ft.
7 Miles NNE Whiteriver AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North wind around 6 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. East northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE