Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Show Low, Show Low Regional Airport (KSOW)
Lat: 34.26528°N Lon: 110.00556°W Elev: 6414ft.
7 Miles NNE Whiteriver AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. West southwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 8 to 14 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North northeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East northeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE