Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedENE 10 G 13 MPH
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
WHITTIER HILLS (WTHC1)
Lat: 33.984000 Lon: -118.009431 Elev: 950ft.
2 Miles NE Downey CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Gabriel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE