Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity60% Wind SpeedN 18 G 26 mph Barometer30.39 in (1028.9 mb) Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Tupelo, Tupelo Regional Airport (KTUP)
Lat: 34.27°N Lon: 88.77°W Elev: 348ft.
5 Miles ENE Houlka MS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind around 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Sunday Showers. High near 49. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Sunday Night A chance of rain before midnight, then a slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.