Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 G 11 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
LEO CARRILLO (LCBC1)
Lat: 34.045114 Lon: -118.935989 Elev: 50ft.
6 Miles WSW Westlake Village CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 51. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 37. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 49. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Coastal Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE