Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 7 G 15 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
LEO CARRILLO (LCBC1)
Lat: 34.045114°N Lon: 118.935989°W Elev: 50ft.
6 Miles WSW Westlake Village CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. Breezy, with an east northeast wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Windy, with a northeast wind 25 to 30 mph increasing to 30 to 35 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 77. Very windy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Coastal Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE