Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.90 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Payson Airport (KPAN)
Lat: 34.2568364 Lon: -111.3392558 Elev: 5157ft.
12 Miles ENE Payson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 26. South wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 39. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. South wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Gila County, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE