Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 G 14 MPH
- Barometer29.89 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
EW3127 Paivika Ridge (E3127)
Lat: 34.23650 Lon: -117.31417 Elev: 5298ft.
4 Miles NNE Cedarpines Park CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 43. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Thursday Showers likely, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE