Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 3 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
MEANS LAKE (MNLC1)
Lat: 34.384194°N Lon: 116.524°W Elev: 2818ft.
23 Miles ENE Big Bear City CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 69. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Apple and Lucerne Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE