Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Read More... Humidity34% Wind SpeedENE 6 MPH Barometer30.29 in Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Payson Airport (KPAN)
Lat: 34.2568364°N Lon: 111.3392558°W Elev: 5157ft.
17 Miles WNW Forest Lakes AZ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 31. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Monday A 10 percent chance of showers after 11am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 51. East southeast wind 6 to 10 mph. Monday Night Showers. Low around 36. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Tuesday Showers, mainly before 11am. High near 46. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly clear, with a low around 31. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light south after midnight. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Friday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Friday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Saturday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.